Thread: How Would You make a MOTUC King Miro??

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada

How Would You make a MOTUC King Miro??

Since the lack of a King Miro in the line is, for me personally at least, a a gaping hole in the area of absolutely needed MOTUC characters, I may well need to start planning a custom or kitbash! So I pose this question to fellow fans: How would you approach him? At the moment, I am thinking a Dawgator base body, Carnivus armor & cape, and an Eldor head with a Randor crown attached to the skullcap! Anyone else have ideas?
    ..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

Definitely Karg armor minus neck piece not dawgtor with a Carnivus loin, need a new head, new sword. The legs arms boots all standard. And this is for the 200x version, the filmation version is simple just a new head a guy on eBay was selling them on eBay, but hasn’t for a while immbt was his name, just repaint the EP Randor body

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Definitely Karg armor minus neck piece not dawgtor with a Carnivus loin, need a new head, new sword. The legs arms boots all standard. And this is for the 200x version, the filmation version is simple just a new head a guy on eBay was selling them on eBay, but hasn’t for a while immbt was his name, just repaint the EP Randor body
    Ebay seller of that head is ibmmt (short for I Bent My Man Thing) - just to ensure people find him. His sculpt and cast work is always awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by PantherCult View Post
    Ebay seller of that head is ibmmt (short for I Bent My Man Thing) - just to ensure people find him. His sculpt and cast work is always awesome.
    Yes you are correct apologizes, also got a great Damon head and man crystal head from him, top notch scuplts

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Yes you are correct apologizes, also got a great Damon head and man crystal head from him, top notch scuplts
    I thought he wasn't doing MOTU heads anymore...am I incorrect on that? I'd love to get more custom heads.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

King Miro is one of the great missing links of the Classics line (now that so many earlier missing links have been found and made!). Genuinely this is a key figure for whatever future waves of Classics figures we may be blessed with.

It seems every era has been expanded on in the MOTUC-canon, but not materially the Great Wars period of Miro's rule (and pre-ceding years) which set the scene for the fragile peace of Randor's early reign and the return of evil with Skeletor piercing the divide between the light and dark hemisheres of Eternia. It would be awesome to see as much attention showered on this forgotten era as the future periods of the Son of He-man and the Re-awakening.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I thought he wasn't doing MOTU heads anymore...am I incorrect on that? I'd love to get more custom heads.

I have no idea if he is making heads anymore to be honest I reached out a couple of times but no response, got these heads a couple of years ago

I miss King Miro in 200x style. He's totally needed still in 2020.
    No more movie figures or offer them as special limited on super7store
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "LET THE POWER RETURNS....!"

Heroic Warrior
    At the mattel factory.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    He is missed, If there was one last wave of MOTUC then he has to be in it, along with Lizzor, Hunga. Also the 200X verison.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    He is missed, If there was one last wave of MOTUC then he has to be in it, along with Lizzor, Hunga. Also the 200X verison.
    I think that would be a great "farewell" wave. Miro, Hunga, Lizorr, and Lady Slither. You get one character for 200x fans, one for NA fans, one for Filmation fans, and one for fans of new/mini comic characters.

CC: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) MoP Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Vizar, 17) Butthead, 18) Nocturna, 19) Melaktha, 20) Vy-Por
    CG: 1) Whiplash, 2) Ram Man, 3) Leech, 4) Kobra Khan, 5) Moss Man, 6) Bow, 7) Buzz Off, 8) Multi-Bot, 9) Entrapta, 10) Webstor

I think that would be a great "farewell" wave. Miro, Hunga, Lizorr, and Lady Slither. You get one character for 200x fans, one for NA fans, one for Filmation fans, and one for fans of new/mini comic characters.

Absolutely lizzor is the one na character hardest to make using existing parts, lady slither and hunga are great choices for the new figures and filmation figures in the classics style and king Miro is one of the best choices for a 200x figure. I would be so happy with this wave and this is what I predicted would be the next wave had they stuck to the way they were doing the collectors choice line.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar

I agree, I forgot about Lady Slither.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

ALL LINES MUST COME TO AN END? (Matty's reference)

are you freaking joking?? There are still 50 characters worthy to make. C'mon just do some mix and match with some plastic left unused
    we dont pretend unique tools, maybe just for Sagittar? but King Miro or Scuvy would be easy to make, you know
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."
    "LET THE POWER RETURNS....!"

I think I would like Miro the way he looked in the 200x MYP cartoon and then hope to have either a repaint for a 200x Randor or something to make him.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior