Super7 has once again provided answers to your questions.
Thanks again to them for taking the time to answer these!
Check out their answers to your Round 4 questions!
This round of questions were selected by wayne-klops.
Thanks to that fan for their help!
1. wayne-klops: In a future Club Grayskull release, would you consider including a Tri-Klops head and armor in the darker colors originally shown on the prototype? Many of us prefer (and were expecting) the darker shade of green that looks more like what we saw on the TV screen or in the DVDs.
We have had a bunch of requests for various accessory/weapon expansion items, and would certainly consider them. This would likely be a mixed assortment of the most requested items as well as some surprises to make it a really fun package, and we would add Tri-Klops' if the fan interest warrants.
2. T-man: How important is it to you guys to produce the fan-demanded 200x variants in the Collectors' Choice line? We haven't see main characters variants such as He-Man, Skeletor, Teela, Evil-Lyn, Tri-Klops, Sorceress and King Randor.
On the Collector's Choice line, we do take some cues from the online polls and conversations we have with fans to produce the characters people want, and if there is a ton of interest in the 200x variants we would consider it. The latest polls however seemed to prioritize other characters higher than these, and we listen. After all, the line is called Collector's Choice!
3. Blade: Are we getting any closer to the possibility of a new MOTUC vehicle release or pre-order?
Yes, we are working on a project now. The tricky part is gaining access to the bank of existing tooling produced by Mattel, as that makes the project far more feasible than starting from scratch. We hope to have an update soon!
4. mjw41: When and if Super7 gets to weapons packs, will they be all new accessories or just existing weapons released in different colors? There's a lot of weapons and accessories that have yet to be released.
This falls into the same territory as the previous question on releasing Tri-Klops' armor and others. Yes, we would pursue both recolors and new accessories, it all depends on what is possible and what people want to see.
5. Sebastiaan: You've confirmed that you'll be including additional heads as extras in future releases. But will you also consider doing a "head pack" release the way MattyCollector did in the past with the 200x heads?
Same answer as above. Ha! We think the best option is an accessory expansion pack that could include armor/weapons/heads. Anything that feels right and would be a fun addition to the line or a something missing.
Check out what fans have to say about the answers to the WTFWTK 3.4, as well as find links to all the previous Fan Q&A sessions!